Firefighters called to Grumps Monday night

Firefighters were called to Grumps on Highway 377 East in Granbury at about 8:30 p.m. Monday after a 911 call reporting flames, but the fire – in filters in a water cooler on the roof – was out on arrival, Granbury Fire Department Fire Chief Darrell Grober said. The minor fire, which appeared to have been started by sparks from an electrical short in a fan motor, caused no damage to anything other than the swamp cooler, Grober said. There were no injuries, and business won’t be interrupted, he added.



- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -