Fire destroys Cresson house; candle possible cause

July 16, 2014

A candle may have been the cause of a fire Wednesday morning that destroyed a Cresson house and displaced seven people, including five children from age 6 to 18, Fire Marshal Ray Wilson said. Red Cross was on the way to the scene, in the 400 block of Wildflower Court. There were no injuries, Wilson said.

Share...
Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Category: Updates