City Council seeks to fill board seats

August 9, 2014

The Granbury City Council needs qualified citizens to serve on several city boards that have vacancies.

Committees that are in need of additional members are the TV, Cemetery, Parks and Zoning Board of Adjustment boards.

Details about the boards can be found on the city’s website,

Applications can be downloaded from that website.

They can also be obtained through the city secretary’s office on the second floor of City Hall.

Granbury City Hall is located at 116 W. Bridge St. The main number there is 817-573-1114.

Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Category: News