Tips on confirmed underage drinking parties can earn $500

The Hood County Substance Abuse Council and Crime Stoppers offer a $500 reward to anyone who reports in advance a drinking party involving underage participants consuming alcohol if there are confirmed violations. There are three ways to anonymously report an underage drinking party: Call 817-573-TIPS, go online ( or text the tip to 274637 and include “tip 129” in the message.