Plumber sustains minor burns during Sunday fire

November 19, 2012

A plumber who was working at a duplex that caught fire Sunday afternoon in the 2000 block of Walker Street, off Holmes Drive with of Granbury, suffered minor burns on his hands when he tried to extinguish the flames, Hood County Fire Marshal Brian Fine said. The plumber was treated at the scene and released, Fine added. Two families were displaced by the fire – one married couple on one side of the duplex, and a man and his 7-year-old son on the other side.

Share...
Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Category: Updates Archived