No injuries, moderate damage in deCordova house fire

A two-story wood-frame home in the 4200 block of Angelina Drive in deCordova was saved by firefighters Wednesday, although there was moderate fire and water damage, officials said. It was home to two adults and their two daughters, and there were no reports of injuries, according to Fire Marshal Brian Fine. The fire, which was called in to 911 shortly before 3 p.m., began in the dryer on the first floor, then spread up the wall to the second floor.