Click for more info

Maintenance worker transported for smoke inhalation from Granbury Villa

January 1, 2013

A maintenance worker at Granbury Villa on Paluxy Road in Granbury who was using a Sawsall trying to repair a gas line was transported to Lake Granbury Medical Center late Tuesday (Jan. 1) afternoon after he used a fire extinguisher to put out a small fire that ignited on the outside of one of the units near the back of the facility, Granbury Fire Chief Darrell Grober said. Residents inside that unit were moved to a central location inside the building but not evacuated, Grober said. He indicated that damage was minor, limited only to a small area just outside of one of the entrances.

Share...
Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Category: Updates Archived