A call shortly after 10:30 p.m. Tuesday behind a home on Nutcracker Court in Pecan Plantation indicated a structure fire, but the small blaze, sparked by fireworks, was actually on the Nutcracker golf course, according to emergency scanner traffic. Firefighters cleared the scene less than an hour later after making sure all was safe. Take precautions to make sure your Fourth of July celebration doesn’t get out of hand when you use fireworks. Please don’t let your fun turn into regret.
Category: Updates Archived