Click for more info

Firefighters called to home on Daisy Drive

February 4, 2014

Firefighters responded to a home on Daisy Drive just south of Highway 377 East in Granbury to put out a fire started by a wood-burning stove inside at about 10 p.m. Tuesday, according to Fire Chief Darrell Grober. The chief said there was significant fire damage to the attic and water damage in the living room. The Red Cross was called in to offer temporary shelter to the two adults and one child who live there. There was some minor smoke inhalation by one of the residents, but no one was transported for medical treatment and there were no injuries.

Share...
Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Category: Updates Archived