Fire chief: Blaze caused no structural damage to Wendy’s

April 16, 2013

Granbury Fire Chief Darrell Grober said that a grease fire that began early Tuesday evening inside a cooking unit at Wendy’s in the 400 block of Highway 377 East in Granbury caused no structural damage and no one was injured. Smoke damage was minimal, he added. The fire was called in to 911 at about 7 p.m. Grober said the restaurant “will be closed until cleaning and repairs are made,” but he was not given a time estimate for a re-opening.

Share...
EmailFacebookTwitterLinkedInPinterest

Category: Updates Archived