City taking applications for 2013-2014 boards

Anyone interested in serving on a city board can download an application from the city’s website,, or call Granbury City Secretary Dee Arcos at 817-573-1114. Boards are listed on the city’s website. They include the Municipal Utility Advisory Board, the Planning and Zoning Board, the Historic Preservation Commission, and others. After applicants are vetted by city staff to make sure they meet requirements, the City Council votes on who to appoint.