Click for more info

Bear repellent spray surprises Boys and Girls Club Resale Shop occupants

November 2, 2012

Approximately five people sustained minor throat and nose irritation at about noon Friday inside Granbury’s Boys and Girls Club Resale Shop in the 4300 block of Highway 377 East when a spray bottle of bear repellent that was inside a box of donated items accidentally discharged after the box was opened, according to a Granbury police officer at the scene. Most of the spray actually missed the people and hit a wall, and no one requested medical assistance. The officer indicated there was no suspicion of any deliberate foul play.

Share...
Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Category: Updates Archived