No real harm done

April 20, 2013

298-04202013.psd

Wendy’s restaurant employees evacuated after a grease fire early Tuesday evening. Granbury Fire Chief Darrell Grober said that the blaze was inside a cooking unit, and caused no structural damage. There was minimal smoke damage, and no one was injured. The restaurant reopened for business early Wednesday afternoon.

Share...
Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Category: News Archived