No bears in there

November 7, 2012

700-11072012.psd

First responders and Granbury police were called to the Boys and Girls Club Resale Shop in the 4300 block of Highway 377 East at midday on Friday after a 911 call reported some type of aerosol spray had gone off after a box of donated items was opened. About five people in the building reported having either an irritated throat or nose, but no one required medical treatment, according to a police officer at the scene. It turned out to be bear repellent, and most of the spray hit a nearby wall. The officer said no foul play was believed to have been involved.

Share...
Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Category: News Archived