Crime Stoppers seek underage drinking information

August 14, 2013

Anyone with information on underage drinking parties can call Crime Stoppers at 817-573-TIPS or go online ( to provide an anonymous tip.

Hood County Sheriff’s Office Lieutenant Johnny Rose said that such tips are important because a tragedy might be prevented involving a serious – even fatal – traffic accident caused by intoxication.

The life they save may be someone from their own family, Rose said.

If the tip for an underage drinking party proves valid, the person could receive a cash reward of up to $500.

Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Category: News Archived