Teachers with guns asking for trouble
The trouble with teachers having guns is:
1. Where would they keep it?
2. In a desk drawer, where it would be easily accessible in case of emergency?
3. But, also accessible to the students.
4. It would have to be loaded. It would take too much time to load.
5. What if they forget it and walked out of the room?
6. Perhaps they could strap it to their side, like the old gun slingers, or the Lone Ranger. Be sure to wear a “White Hat.”
7. Assigned guards are better.
Time will tell.
Category: Forum Archived